Unfortunately, Gmail does not provide a feature to create HTML email templates. Many professionals or Individuals want to send HTML based mass emails or newsletters in Gmail.
The good news is that you can create HTML templates in SalesHandy and use them in your Gmail/G Suite account by adding SalesHandy’s Chrome extension.
If you are looking for a way to create an HTML email template in Gmail then you have come to the right place.
Why should you send an email newsletter using Gmail if you have a limited number of recipients?
You can easily create and send a newsletter using software like MailChimp or GetResponse, but almost all the time, emails will land in the Promotions tab instead of primary inbox. It is because this software uses personal servers to send emails.
If you send the same newsletter email from your Gmail/ G Suite account, your emails will hit recipients’ inbox because all the emails will be sent from Google’s servers.
But, if you have a list of 10k recipients or more, then you can not send newsletter email to all the recipients in one day because Google has provided certain daily email sending limit for Gmail and G Suite users.
For Gmail users, daily email sending limit is 500 recipients and 2000 recipients if you have G Suite account.
Read this blog to know more about Gmail and G suite daily sending limit.
So if you have limited recipients, you can send HTML email template in Gmail using SalesHandy.
Here are three simple steps to create and send HTML newsletter in Gmail.
Step 1: Sign up with SalesHandy and install chrome extension
Once you have installed the chrome extension, refresh your Gmail and activate the SalesHandy.
The below image shows exactly where you can access the HTML templates.
Step 2: Create HTML template for Gmail in SalesHandy
To create HTML templates, go to “Templates” and click on “create template.” Now, click on “Source code” icon (<>) and paste your HTML code.
Step 3: Use Created HTML Template in Gmail
Now, you have created an HTML template in your Gmail.
Simple, isn’t it?
Other benefits of using HTML Templates from SalesHandy
- You can share your templates with your team members with just one click. You will find saved templates assorted under “Team” and “Personal” labels when you click on “Template” icon to add one to an email.
- SalesHandy provides success rate for each template. You can measure the performance of your templates and know which one is performing better.
- SalesHandy also provides integration with Outlook. If you are an Outlook user, you can use templates in your Outlook.
- Using your templates, you can send personalized mail merge campaigns from SalesHandy. Also, add follow-up email templates and save your time and increase your conversion rate.
- SalesHandy allows you to create various folders and share it with a specific team. You can also set preferences like “Can create”, “Can edit” and “Can delete” while sharing folders with your team.
- Create and save email template directly from Gmail using SalesHandy’s Chrome extension.
- Leverage the benefit of highly valuable and proven pre-saved email templates created by experts at SalesHandy.
- Directly send email templates from your Gmail Compose box and use shortcuts to save time while loading your template in the compose box.