For one thing, there are no pre-existing connections with the audience, meaning there’s no way to get immediate feedback and modify the approach being used in real-time. This is one of the reasons why most cold emails fail. But it is actually possible for them to succeed. Many people launch startups or build successful careers around nothing more than emails for B2B lead gen.
You don’t need us to tell you how important email marketing is, right? With 4 billion accounts around the world, the humble email is still the most powerful direct marketing medium despite the advent of social media with 90% of internet users frequently checking their emails. Marketers are only just starting to realize the full potential of emails and this cheat sheet puts together all the key elements in one place to save you going on a wild goose chase. If you are sending an email campaign for the first time, you can download this Email Marketing eBook for Beginners by DesignWebKit to clear your idea about it.
- Personalization – Why should you make your emails personal. Segment your lists and tailor emails to the interests of your customers.
- Automated emails – How you can set them up and make them work for you. Avoid the spam folder too.
- Recovery – Using email marketing to win your customers back and reduce your abandoned cart rates.
- Mobile friendly – More and more people are looking at emails on mobile devices. So it’s more important than ever to format your emails correctly.
- Testing – Explaining the importance of testing your emails and how to set them up.
As you will see setting up a winning email marketing strategy doesn’t have to be over-complicated or expensive. Taking guidance from the infographic below, you can make emails generate revenue for your business with an ROI of $44 for every $1 spent – no other communication tool can generate a return like this.
“A man is judged by the company he keeps”
Taste of success is sweet. It will give you wealth and status but on the other hand people will slowly start to cut loose from you. This happens in sales as well. Therefore, it is very important for a sales person to be in the company of like-minded people. (more…)