***Disclaimer: We are not actively interviewing for this role but will continue to take rolling applications for when we are ready to begin.
We are looking for a Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to write blog posts and Marketing material that generates demand and promote our products.
Copywriter responsibilities include conducting SEO and keyword research, updating product descriptions and writing promotional text for banners and online ads. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples and a professional or academic background in Marketing, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help boost our brand awareness through creating engaging online content and handle strategic brand communication.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Write and proofread blog posts about our company’s products and services and create marketing materials that add value to our customers and target audience at various stages of their buying journey.
- Create engaging and click-worthy Ad copy and social media posts.
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors within deadlines
- Update existing content on our web pages
- Participate in email marketing campaigns
- Implement SEO practices to increase blog posts’ visibility
- Interview internal team members (e.g. product developers and salespeople) to learn about product features
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
What skills do I need? 📖
- An ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, keyword research tools (e.g. Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Familiarity with building and managing a social media community
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Solid time-management skills
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Work experience as a Copywriter, Content Writer or similar role (Minimum 1+ years of experience)
- Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus