The Retention team at SalesHandy ensures customers are associated with SalesHandy for life, thereby selling every customer “the need” and “the want” to increase email productivity. So, if you’ve got yourself zero to three years of interacting with customers and creating solutions on the phone, hit us up and we’ll love to talk with you.
If you are the type of person who steps forward, takes responsibility and delivers results, you are in the right place.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Speak with customers who have indicated a desire to cancel their subscription, listen to their feedback, communicate the value of remaining a SalesHandy customer, and design solutions to help them remain onboard.
- Provide personalized, positive support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Take ownership of your results by ensuring and driving high-quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the Retention Specialist role every month.
- Reducing value loss from the churn and identifying all areas across the organization impacting churn.
- Proactively engaging with customers complaints impacting satisfaction and leading to churn.
- Gathering qualitative retention data by conducting and analyzing customer surveys and/or through 1:1 interview
- Identify the top customer complaints and recommend standard solution responses.
- Coordinate with other departments (customer care, network, and sales) to manage areas impacting customer satisfaction and ensure that the Customer success metrics targets are reached.
- Design, implement and track the Customer Experience and Churn Reports.
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Strong data interpretation and analytics skills
- You have a zeal and passion for solution selling through chat/email/phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively across functional areas to achieve results.
- Ability to roll out new initiatives.
- Must love continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A diplomatic demeanor to effectively resolve conflict
- Must be able to gather, organize and analyze data
Why work with us 🚀
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Be a part of learning the culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup (checkout the benefits here)
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.