We are looking for a qualified Customer Support manager to join our team. You will be responsible for leading our customer support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical & non technical issues.
As a Help desk manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Manage the customer support team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support representatives and technical team
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire customer support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
- Set the right career path for team members effectively
What skills do I need? 📖
- Proven work experience as a customer support manager
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- SaaS experience
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
Why work with us
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to promote Merit
- Lucrative Salary
- Training to enhance your skills
- Rewards and Recognition
- Be a part of learning culture
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.