SalesHandy is a suite of email productivity tools for professionals. We are having more than 2000+ customer and 20k+ users across the globe. A team of 35 people has made this happen. When it comes to marketing I can say just a team of 🖐️ made this happen.
Some of the recent achievements:
- we crossed a mark of 100k unique visitors every month (B2B visitors)
- we generate tons of new signups every day as we hit a signup to conversion rate of 5%
- our website DR is 61, now.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growth. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas.
What you will do 🤔
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of your digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Maintain our social media presence
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
What do you need? 📖
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement