SalesHandy is a suite of email productivity tools for professionals. We are having more than 2000+ customer and 20k+ users across the globe. A team of 35 people has made this happen. When it comes to marketing I can say just a team of 🖐️ made this happen.
Some of the recent achievements:
- we crossed a mark of 100k unique visitors every month (B2B visitors)
- we generate tons of new signups every day as we hit a signup to conversion rate of 5%
- our website DR is 61, now.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growth. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas.
What you will do 🤔
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of your digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Maintain our social media presence
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
What do you need? 📖
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂
After applying your CV will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager. If your profile meets the requirement you will get an email or call from our side. The next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.