SalesHandy is a suite of email productivity tools for professionals. We are having more than 2000+ customer and 20k+ users across the globe. A team of 35 people has made this happen. When it comes to marketing I can say just a team of 🖐️ made this happen.
Some of the recent achievements:
- we crossed a mark of 100k unique visitors every month (B2B visitors)
- we generate tons of new signups every day as we hit a signup to conversion rate of 5%
- our website DR is 61, now.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team & supporting teams (such as programmers) to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
What you will do 🤔
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What do you need? 📖
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivates
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiment
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement