***Disclaimer: We are not actively interviewing for this role but will continue to take rolling applications for when we are ready to begin.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
What will I be doing? ?
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Nurture a positive working environment
What skills do I need? ?
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
Bonus skills & attributes ?
- Graduate in Human Resources Management or relevant field