We are looking for an HR Manager (Because we are not a bulky multi levels organization, you will be the one acting as a CTO, chief
technology talent officer 😉) who will support our talent acquisition and development activities.
You will implement regular performance evaluations and be in charge of our employees’ succession planning. You will also partner with different departments to create an equal and collaborative environment.
Ultimately, you will manage all talent aspects of our company and build a workplace that fosters our business objectives and values.
What I will own 🤔?
- Establish a talent scouting and recruitment strategy by sourcing and building relationships with candidates
- Research how to improve human operations
- Organize, supervise, and evaluate employee training programs
- Boost the organization’s brand and visibility cooperating with key departments (e.g. Human Resources, Learning and Development)
- Coordinate recruiting events to raise awareness of the company
- Evaluate employee performance and create improvement plans with team leaders
- Explore potential hiring needs and build long-term recruitment and succession plans
- Research and consult on compensation and benefits
- Track and report on turnover rates
- Develop employee retention programs
- Craft policies that support internal promotion
- Supervise on-boarding and team-building efforts
- Act as a mentor to employees and guide them in career progression
What skills do I need?
- Proven work experience as a Chief Talent Officer, HR Head, Talent Acquisition and Management, Talent Partner or similar role
- Familiarity with performance management software
- Experience organizing and delivering training programs
- Knowledge of employment legislations
- Good understanding of Human Resources tools (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and networking skills
- Team spirit
- Ability to coach and manage individuals and teams
BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field😎
Why work with us 🤝
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to promote Merit
- Training to enhance your skills
- Rewards and Recognition
- Be a part of learning culture
- Opportunity to lead the expansion of team from 30 to 70 members in just 18 months
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup (checkout the benefits here)
- Keka HRMS & PMS
- Airtable (As an ATS)
- Calendly (Interview Scheduler)
We believe in keeping ourself equipped with high tech weapons to win the war strategically and not effortfully.
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.