We are looking for an enthusiastic HR personnel to implement a variety of human resource programs.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
What I’ll do? 🤔
- You’ll administer leave & attendance because its mostly managed by the system. i.e HRMS system.
- You’ll identify & solve the challenges faced by the team in the most creative and innovative ways.
- You’ll process payrolls (Mostly a review of what system has calculated and remove data discrepancies, if any.)
- You’ll work with Hiring Managers to recruit new employees’ team members and manage the recruitment process until onboarding.
- You’ll nurture, promote & develop result-oriented work-environment in org.
- You’ll listen & address the team’s happiness related concerns.
- You’ll be the policy guidelines maker.
- You’ll be overseeing & owning the office admin personnel.
What traits do I need? 📖
- Excellent communicator. Storyteller. With excellent writing skills.
- Fair understanding of human psychology.
- Excellent in explaining things in simplified language.
- A Regular player of any sports i.e cricket, tennis, badminton, running, etc.
- An avid reader. Not necessarily a book worm. Must be grasping a lot of content on the internet or books or magazines or any other sources. i.e resourceful person
- One with an obsession of keeping things organized.
- Typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute.
- A great listener. Creative thinker. Problem solver. Quick learner. Passionate. Optimistic.
- The one who can build empathy with human problems.
- One with high willpower, determination, integrity, self-respect, Self-reliance & patience.
- Min. 1 year of exp. in Info. technology Industry. Irrespective of function (i.e HR, Marketing, Sales).