“Email is dead”. NOT TRUE..
Email was born in 1971, and became a teenager 15 years ago, when Gmail was launched. Ikigai is applying today’s technology to yesteryear’s email and make people productive again.
Join us to help make our fast-paced growth into the next SAAS success story.
We are a quickly growing, highly profitable B2B SAAS company set to break out; a few key team members are the ingredients we think we need to complete this potion. We are looking for our founding members of our product team who are passionate about building products that global customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, data-driven environment to design, build and roll-out products that make our users fall in ❤️ with email. Again.
What will I be doing? 🤔
If you subscribe to “Mini-CEO” thinking, then most importantly, you’ll define what you do. In the process of doing that, we expect you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps (and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, yadda yadda)
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities while balancing business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Travel(!) to customers to gather feedback and conduct user research interviews
- Learn about the global & benchmark yourself against best B2B SAAS worldwide
What skills do I need? 📖
- Loves & understands technology products, and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Expects to make mistakes and run experiments
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Most importantly, must be excited to learn what you don’t already know!
What happens when I apply? 🤓
- First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂
- As a next step, you will get an email containing a 20-minute assignment.
- The following step will be a quick telephonic call with hiring manager/co-founder.
- The final step will be an onsite meeting at our Ahmedabad office.