Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What you will do 🤔
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user to craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Understand the competitive landscape – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition
- Coordinate periodic calls with selected customers to review business issues
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Be in charge of the marketing budget
What skills do you need? 📖
- The ideal candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically, be data-driven, an effective communicator, capable of handling multiple projects at once, thrives in a rapidly changing environment, and has strong communication skills.
- The candidate must demonstrate a strong bias for action and ability to influence without direct authority.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar managerial role
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns, content marketing)Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- A keen eye for detail
- Proven track record of customer obsession.Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment
- 4+ years of overall work experience with 2+ years experience in brand/product management- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- BA/BS/B Tech, MBA OR equivalent relevant work experience