SalesHandy is a suite of email productivity tools for professionals. We are having more than 2000+ customer and 20k+ users across the globe. A team of 35 people has made this happen. When it comes to marketing I can say just a team of 5 made this happen.
Highlights of some of the key achievements 🏆 of the Marketing folks at SalesHandy.
- we have been rated 4.5 by more than 250 users –> Chrome Store Ratings
- a book covered our marketing strategy as an example. check it out over here –> tweet
- we get tons of signups every week
Up next, we are working on the below challenges
- Increasing the Signup:PQL ratio, by educating the users who are signing up via emails or in-app popup using mixpanel
- Developing a mass of educational content for our user segment (Blogs, videos, webinars) to increase the brand awareness
- Streamlining the user Onboarding by mapping the user journey to reduce the drops after signup
Now your turn,
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic?
Interested in working in a high impact role?
If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What you will do 🤔
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user to craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Understand the competitive landscape – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition
- Coordinate periodic calls with selected customers to review business issues
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Be in charge of the marketing budget
What skills do you need? 📖
- The ideal candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically, be data-driven, an effective communicator, capable of handling multiple projects at once, thrives in a rapidly changing environment, and has strong communication skills.
- The candidate must demonstrate a strong bias for action and ability to influence without direct authority.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar managerial role
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns, content marketing)Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- A keen eye for detail
- Proven track record of customer obsession.Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment
- 4+ years of overall work experience with 2+ years experience in brand/product management- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- BA/BS/B Tech, MBA OR equivalent relevant work experience