Sr. Sales Account Executive will be front line face of our company and the bridge between our users and us. You would be joining our fast growing team to contribute to increasing sales, maintaining our company-user relationship and ensuring customer success using our solution.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat, email, and phone.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features – ensure they are getting the value that they expect from our services.
- Maintain average response time while having a conversation with customers
- Responsible to close the direct sales
- Demo generating: Responsible to qualify leads for the demo
- Tag potential high ticket value prospects and forward it to the Account Manager
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers and support team to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Mentor and provide training to team members
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own? 💯
- Average response time to chat/email queries
- Initial query resolution time. (IQR)
- Immediate close completed.
- Product demos generated.
- Potential prospects tagged.
- Timely provide process improvement and product improvement feedbacks
What skills do I need? 📖
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Effective objection handling
- An understanding of internet culture and how SaaS solutions are reshaping the business landscape
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
- Should have 3-6 years of work experience as a Sales Account Executive
Why work with us 🚀
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Well defined training program to enhance your skills
- Clear career path with on job career guidance
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup (checkout the benefits here)
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.