The sales account manager holds a key role at our company in the Growth team and they are the bridge between our qualified users and us. You would be joining our fast growing team to contribute to increasing sales, maintaining our company-user relationship and ensuring high customer satisfaction score.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat, email, and phone. (Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat)
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features – ensure they are getting the value that they expect from our services.
- Optimize the average response time of the team and check how we can reduce the response time.
- Nurturing the qualified prospects and convert it as our valued customer.
- Responsible to give a product demo to our prospects.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers and support team to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training Sales account executives and fresh sales account manager.
- Responsible for closing deals.
- Quality assurance of chats.
- Identifying sales collaterals requirements and generating the same. (Canned response, Brochures, business cases).
- Evaluate, prospect, nurture and close accounts from new sign-ups coming in.
- Handle all the payment disputed by our customers (If any).
- Upsell and cross selling skills.
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own?
- The number of product demos given and nurtured to closing.
- Number of Accounts closed and retained.
- Quality assurance of chats: Flagging did and upgrades delivered that affected the average response time and initial query resolution time positively.
- Number of up-selling and cross-selling done with existing accounts
- Timely provide process improvement and product improvement feedback.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Effective objection handling
- An understanding of internet culture and how SaaS solutions are reshaping the business landscape
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
Why work with us
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Well defined training program to enhance your skills
- Clear career path with on job career guidance
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup (checkout the benefits here)
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.