SalesHandy is a suite of email productivity tools for professionals. We are having more than 2000+ customers and 20k+ users across the globe. A team of 35 people has made this happen. When it comes to Business Development I can say just a team of 10 made this happen.
Highlights of some of the key achievements 🏆 of the Customer team at SalesHandy.
- Achieved an NPS score of 30.
- Rated 4.5 by more than 300 users in 2crowd, getapp, chrome store, and other software discovery portals.
- Adding more than 300 customers every month
Up next, the challenges we are looking forward to solve:
- Hitting 100k MRR goal (Adding 500 new customers a month)
- Reducing the churn rate by increasing the service standards (i.e on-boarding, demo, success etc.)
- Structuring the team to specialise on each functional activities i.e SDRs (lead qualification), AEs (demo & MRR $$), CS (Retention & Upgrades) etc.
Now your turn,
Are you customer-obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Interested in working in a high impact role?
If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential prospects through email and calls
- Presenting the company to potential prospects and get more trial users to schedule a product demo
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate use-case solution that is centered on the Product
- Handle customer requests & queries regarding sales (via helpdesk tickets)
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat & Email. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own? 💯
- No. of demo’s scheduled and successfully conducted by AEs
- PQL:SQL conversion rate
- Average response time to chat/email queries in Sales team’s Mailbox
What skills do I need? 📖
- Excellent communication & writing skills (US:English)
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like BANT, email outreach, and social outreach. (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Executive, Customer service or similar role
Why work with us 🚀
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Well defined training program to enhance your skills
- Clear career path with on job career guidance
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup
- Leverage the benefits of working in product based company
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂
After applying your CV will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager. If your profile meets the requirement you will get an email or call from our side. The next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.