SalesHandy is a suite of email productivity tools for professionals. We are having more than 2000+ customers and 20k+ users across the globe. A team of 35 people has made this happen. When it comes to Business Development I can say just a team of 10 made this happen.
Highlights of some of the key achievements 🏆 of the Customer team at SalesHandy.
- Achieved an NPS score of 30.
- Rated 4.5 by more than 300 users in 2crowd, getapp, chrome store, and other software discovery portals.
- Adding more than 300 customers every month
Up next, the challenges we are looking forward to solve:
- Hitting 100k MRR goal (Adding 500 new customers a month)
- Reducing the churn rate by increasing the service standards (i.e on-boarding, demo, success etc.)
- Structuring the team to specialise on each functional activities i.e SDRs (lead qualification), AEs (demo & MRR $$), CS (Retention & Upgrades) etc.
Now your turn,
Are you customer-obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Interested in working in a high impact role?
If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential prospects through email and calls
- Presenting the company to potential prospects and get more trial users to schedule a product demo
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate use-case solution that is centered on the Product
- Handle customer requests & queries regarding sales (via helpdesk tickets)
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat & Email. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own? 💯
- No. of demo’s scheduled and successfully conducted by AEs
- PQL:SQL conversion rate
- Average response time to chat/email queries in Sales team’s Mailbox
What skills do I need? 📖
- Excellent communication & writing skills (US:English)
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like BANT, email outreach, and social outreach. (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Executive, Customer service or similar role
Why work with us 🚀
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Well defined training program to enhance your skills
- Clear career path with on job career guidance
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup
- Leverage the benefits of working in product based company
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.