As a Software Engineer – Frontend, you will be challenged daily to be a better thinker and problem solver using a first principles approach. You will work to ensure that each of SalesHandy feature work seamlessly at scale and also build new features that inspire customer happiness.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Lead-out team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained and deliverables are completed on time
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- You’ll improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture
- You’ll set direction for the team, help guide engineering vision, architect important systems, and anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You’ll write code. We expect our technical leadership to be in the trenches alongside junior engineers, understanding root causes and leading by example
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
What skills do I need? 📖
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale web application with a user-empathetic mindset
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up
- Experience of setting technical strategy for a highly scalable and secure application
- 5+ years of professional software development experience and leading the team
- Work with the real time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the product better
- Demonstrated significant and strong written communication and project management skills