Do you love building creative, high-scale micro services using a diverse set of state of art technologies? We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
We are a quickly growing, highly profitable B2B SaaS company set to break out; a few key team members are the ingredients we think we need to complete this potion. We are looking for seniors for our engineering team who are passionate about building products that global customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, data-driven environment to design, build and roll-out products.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for full software life-cycle, system design and development of front-end & back-end systems components
- You’ll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an out-sized impact
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- When you code, you reflect and seek feedback on design choices and trade-offs you make
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers to build solutions
- As a senior member of the team, you’ll use both technical and relational skills to lead large-scale projects to completion
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better
- You will be mentoring and teaching other team members
What skills do I need? 📖
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience doing design and development, including deployments to production environments
- Proven experience of working on back-end programming languages like PHP or Node.js or Python
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or Shell Script is added advantage
- Excellent understanding of relational database structures, having knowledge of unstructured databases (NoSQL) will be an added advantage
- Expertise in object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, algorithms, scalable APIs, etc.
- Hands on experience of using caching techniques like Memcache, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge of working on cloud technologies. Working exposure of AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, etc) is a bonus
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people’s code as well as your own, manage projects from inception to execution
- Demonstrated usage of different testing patterns, continuous integration processes, build deployment systems
- Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies