At Saleshandy, we’re building the sales outreach platform. Since our founding in 2016, we’ve grown to become a profitable SaaS company. Saleshandy is run by 30 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
Our backend tech stack currently consists of Node.js & PHP, frontend use Angular and React. Our data stores include MongoDB, MySQL, and Redis. The underlying infrastructure runs on AWS using a combination of managed services like RDS and ElasticCache and non-managed services running on EC2 instances. All of our compute runs through CI/CD pipelines that build Docker images, run automated tests and deploy to our Kubernetes clusters.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for full software lifecycle, system design and development of front-end & back-end systems
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- When you code, you reflect and seek feedback on design choices and trade-offs you make
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers to build solutions
- As a senior member of the team, you’ll use both technical and relational skills to lead large-scale projects to completion
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- You will be mentoring and teaching other team members
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience doing design and development, including deployments to production environments.
- Proven experience of working on backend programming languages like PHP or Node.js or Python
- Excellent understanding of relational database structures and knowledge of unstructured databases (NoSQL)
- Expertise in object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, algorithms, scalable APIs, etc.
- Knowledge of working on cloud technologies. Working exposure of AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, etc) is a bonus
Most importantly: Be excited to learn what you don’t already know!