We are looking for a Software Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers set up / configure their SalesHandy account.
Software Support Executive will be known as a bridge between our development team and customers. You will use email and chat applications to give customers quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact customers via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers’ trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Research and identify solutions to software issues being faced by the customer.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including SalesHandy account set up for the customer such as SMTP, Custom domain, Zapier webhooks, etc and resolving technical issues.
- Help customers to set up SPF records and DKIM records for their email account.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Connect and talk customers through a series of actions, either via email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Free to schedule a remote desk session with customers in order to resolve the queries quickly.
- Responsible to update the ticket board for all technical queries.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to the internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Hands-on experience with Linux / Ubuntu / MacOS environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues by going through log generated by the SalesHandy application.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Proven work experience as a Software Support Executive, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
Why work with us
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Well defined training program to enhance your skills
- Clear career path with on job career guidance
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup (checkout the benefits here)
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.