“Email is dead”. NOT TRUE.
Email was born in 1971, and became a teenager 15 years ago, when Gmail was launched. Ikigai is applying today’s technology to yesteryear’s email and make people productive again.
Join us to help make our fast-paced growth into the next SaaS success story.
We are a quickly growing, highly profitable B2B SaaS company set to break out; a few key team members are the ingredients we think we need to complete this potion. We are looking for our senior folks for our engineering team who are passionate about building products that global customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, data-driven environment to design, build and roll-out products that make our users fall in ❤️ with email. Again.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment to customers
- Build highly scalable Web applications that are designed for high performance
- Participate actively in design and code reviews
- Build smart processes that enable the delivery of quality software with high velocity, and ensure that team members understand and follow processes
- Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers
- Contribute visibly to the relentless pursuit of product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization
- Lead, motivate and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment
- Mentor and provide technical solutions to the team members
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career
What skills do I need? 📖
- Minimum 7+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development
- Experience in software development using open source technologies
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Must have a deep understanding of and belief in a company’s engineering processes, product, and vision
- Ability to communicate effectively among and between stakeholder groups.
- Should have strong leadership qualities.