We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our SaaS product and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- You will be responsible for coming up with high-level architecture and design which will meet the functional and non- functional requirements
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Develop reusable libraries and utilities to accelerate development velocity
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends and technologies in the context of general software architecture
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Experience in software development and coding in any two programming languages (PHP, Node.js, Python etc.)
- Excellent in database management like MySQL, NoSQL databases.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BE/B.Tech/MSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Good experience building and managing modern enterprise or consumer web applications
Why work with us
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to promote Merit
- Lucrative Salary
- Rewards and Recognition
- Be a part of learning culture
- Opportunity to work with product based company and mindsets.
- Opportunity to move your career at CTO position.
- Work in a thriving environment. We never fill our self with 1000’s of candidate. We hire only the best.
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.