We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Partner closely with Engineering and leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Work independently and also collaborate with team members to develop a cohesive and collaborative environment
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
What skills do I need? 📖
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Solid understanding of HR practices
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Excellent communicator (Written & Verbal)
- A leader and strategic thinker
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Linkedin profile with 20k + connections
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
Why work with us 🤝
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to promote Merit
- Training to enhance your skills
- Rewards and Recognition
- Be a part of learning culture
- Opportunity to lead the expansion of team from 30 to 70 members in just 18 months
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup (checkout the benefits here)
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.