We are looking for a Technical Support Executive who will be leading as an internal product team facing. You would be joining our fast growing team to contribute to optimizing the query resolution time and maintaining the quality relationship between the Product team and Software support executive.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers’ trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Research and identify solutions to the issues being faced by the customer.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues which are received by Software Support Executive.
- Connect with Software Support Executive through ticket board and update the queries or issues to that board.
- Responsible to keep records of all technical breakdowns.
- Formatting the canned responses in cases of a common frequent break-downs that’s bugging customers.
- Create an SOP for technical queries to improve query resolution time.
- Optimize the query resolution time.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Refer to the internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Coaching software support executives to handle such queries.
- Document technical knowledge and frequent queries in the form of help articles and FAQs
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Hands-on experience with Linux / Ubuntu / MacOS environments
- Basic understanding of MYSQL database & network debugging.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues on the server side by going through log generated by the SalesHandy application.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Understanding of PHP language to identify the root cause of the issue.
Why work with us
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Well defined training program to enhance your skills
- Clear career path with on job career guidance
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup (checkout the benefits here)
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.