We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our vision into easy-to-use products for our customers.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to conceive and design new features and services from scratch as well as improve existing systems
- Use a complete range of fidelity to support decision-making including sketches, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Analyze user feedback and activity and, partnering with the Product Manager, determine how to iterate to enhance the user experience
- Independently conduct concept and “hallway usability” tests to gather rapid feedback
- Create and maintain guidance and patterns which developers can independently use to implement common screens and flows while you focus on new features and unusual use cases [Kind of Design systems]
- Nail the big picture flows, architecture and navigation as well as the micro-interactions of animations, loading states, and transitions
- Consistently experiment and improve the design and experience of the websites and landing pages partnering with Product Marketing Manager.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Great writing skills to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
- Understand product management in addition to user behaviors and motivations.
- Willingness to take responsibility for and measure the success of new designs
- Can build & drive a design-led growth environment. Past experience working in such an environment is plus.
- Experienced with SaaS / Product based companies earlier.
- Good understanding of graphic design.
- Strong portfolio of product design, interaction design and visual design for mobile/web applications
- Must be nimble and thrives in a feedback cycle measured in hours rather than weeks
- “Get it done” attitude and proven background of delivering beautiful work again and again
- Seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
- At least 3+ years of work experience as UI designer or UX designer or similar roles
Why work with us 🚀
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to promote Merit
- Lucrative Salary
- Training to enhance your skills
- Rewards and Recognition
- Be a part of learning culture
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.