We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
What skills do I need? 📖
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Why work with us 🚀
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to promote Merit
- Lucrative Salary
- Training to enhance your skills
- Rewards and Recognition
- Be a part of learning culture
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.