SalesHandy is seeking a User Experience Researcher. This position brings user insights to the product design team through research initiatives. The UX Researcher also plans and facilitates research activities to evolve user understanding, in coordination with an agile process.
This person will be an advocate for the user and be responsible for acquiring and synthesising user insights that inspire intuitive approaches to complex design problems, leveraging digital technologies, ensuring that the end user is kept top of mind.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Conduct qualitative + quantitative research (surveys, interviews, usability tests, competitive analysis, concept testing, and cognitive walkthroughs)
- Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and co-design sessions to help inspire product vision and design
- Understand and translate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Enjoy collaborative work with cross-functional teams in a strategy-driven and creative environment
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Promote user empathy across teams by sharing and evangelizing research results
- Identify new opportunities for improving our product offerings based on our research insights
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years of relevant experience conducting user research
- BE/B.Tech/BA/BS degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Full-stack experience with all aspects of research (study design, analysis, and reporting)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly, whether it is design patterns, design processes, products or technologies
Why work with us 🚀
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to promote Merit
- Lucrative Salary
- Training to enhance your skills
- Rewards and Recognition
- Be a part of learning culture
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂 As the next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.