We are looking for a Webmaster (WordPress Developer) to maintain SalesHandy’s websites and servers to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure.
Your will be the part of the marketing team at SalesHandy. Though we have a team of 10-15 software engineers working on the back end and front end of the web application, you won’t be part of that team. I know that’s strange. But, we want you to focus on developing website & continuous improvements in it. We get more than 1.2 million unique visitors a year on the website & blog.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyse site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
What skills do I need? 📖
- Working knowledge of website management tools (WordPress)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Understanding of UI/UX will be plus
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Adobe XD will be plus
Why work with us 🚀
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup
- Leverage the benefits of working in product based company
Who Should apply?
Before we go there, let’s clarify this. “Who should apply?”
You should apply,
- If you enjoy end-to-end ownerships
- If you enjoy performing solo
- If you love doing the industry best in your core skills
- If you enjoy working on improving user experience & user interface
- If you love doing experiments ( a/b tests)
You should not apply,
- If you want to build your career in; wordpress plugin development, you won’t enjoy the job
What happens when I apply? 🤓
First, apply so we can review your CV 🙂
After applying your CV will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager. If your profile meets the requirement you will get an email or call from our side. The next step you will be invited for a telephonic interview with Hiring Manager. The following step will be a take-home test to work on in your own time. The final step is an onsite interview at our Ahmedabad Office.