MASS EMAIL GMAIL
Send Personalized Mass Email With Gmail, Using SalesHandy!
Personalized Bulk EmailsSend Gmail mass email to up to 2000 recipients using custom mail merge fields from your uploaded CSV.
Send as ReplySend automated follow-up emails, to your mass email Gmail – campaign, as a reply to the previous email in the same thread. Improve email response rate.
Link TrackingTrack how many times a link in your email get’s clicked. Get insight into recipient’s engagement level.
Follow-up up to 9 stagesSet-up up to 9 stages of automated follow-ups for your mass email campaign. Set conditional triggers like “Not Opened”, “Not Replied” and “Been Sent”.
Reply TrackingTrack the number of recipients who have replied to your email. Revamp your email in case you are receiving low reply rate as compared to the open rate.
Bounce TrackingHave an idea about how many any why your emails failed to get delivered. Get details about false email addresses.
CREATE MAIL MERGE CAMPAIGN
- Select “Mail Merge Campaign” option under main menu to get to the Mail Merge dashboard page.
- To start a new Gmail mass mailing campaign then click on “Create Campaign.” After you select Create Campaign you would be redirected to the central campaign page for mass email Gmail.
UPLOAD RECIPIENT LIST
- Fill-in the mass email campaign title. It is an element for your reference, and you can name it according to the purpose of the campaign. For example – Cold Emailing November, Mass Email Gmail – Recruitment, Bulk Email in Gmail – Newsletter, etc.
- There are two options to upload a recipient list. One, you can upload a fresh Comma Separated Value (CSV) File by selecting “Import CSV File” or you can simply select the second option – “Choose a previously uploaded file” and select a previously used mailing list for a mass email Gmail campaign.
SUBJECT LINE AND EMAIL BODY
- One can sync multiple Gmail accounts with SalesHandy. Hence, one may require selecting an email address to send the bulk emailing campaign. You can find the email account options under “Specify message sending method” field of Mail Merge settings.
- You can add personalization to your email subject line and body by selecting or typing Mail Merge fields from the CSV file shown at the right side of central Mail Merge page, above the settings section.
ADDING AUTOMATED FOLLOW-UP EMAILS
With SalesHandy you can set-up up to 9 stages of automated follow-ups to your mass email campaign. There are three trigger conditions you can select, upon completion of which, your follow-up emails would be sent.
- Not Opened – If the recipient has not opened the previous email.
- Not Replied – If the recipient has not replied to the previous email.
- Been Sent – All recipients added to the uploaded email list.
SEND AS REPLY AND TRACK LINKS
- You can select, if you want to send follow-up emails as a new email or as a reply. “Send as Reply” feature makes the recipient feel like you have manually typed in the follow-up email, increasing the chances of getting a reply.
- You will find a tick box to allow link tracking on the links included in the email. By tracking link clicks, you can get insight into the engagement levels of recipients on your mailing list.
SEND TEST EMAIL
- After completing all the steps mentioned above, you can fill in CC and BCC fields for your email as per requirement and then send a test email to any desired email address.
- You can also check your campaign’s email spam score by sending a test email, to a spam testing website. Here’s more on how to improve email deliverability ratio.
SAVE AND SCHEDULE
It is the final step in sending your Gmail mass email campaign. Click on “Save and Schedule” under settings and your campaign would be set-up to be sent.
SALESHANDY GMAIL MASS EMAIL FAQ
What is the number of mass emails that I can send through Gmail using SalesHandy?
Using Enterprise plan one can send mass email to 2000 recipients in a day. However, this limit is 1600 emails and 200 email per day for Plus and Regular plans respectively. For your reference, here is a blog that we have written about Gmail Mass Email sending limit.
Will Gmail mass email campaign extract signature from my Gmail account?
If you want to add a signature in your mass email campaign, you need to update your SalesHandy profile with it as the Mail Merge feature does not extract it from your Gmail account.
Does mass email Gmail campaign feature support email templates?
Yes, one can frame an email template and use it while sending their mass email campaign. This feature saves lots of time.
Can Gmail bulk email campaign have attachments in the email?
Yes, you can send attachments within your mass email. To attach a document or file in a mass email campaign, you need to make sure to upload them in SalesHandy.
Will my mass email campaign recipients see the names of other recipients that I have included?
Each recipient of your mass mailing from Gmail campaign, will receive the email as an individual email. One recipient would not be able to see other recipients included in the list of your mass email campaign.
Why my Gmail mass email campaign stopped?
It can happen if you exhaust your daily limit quota. Daily sending limit is based on the number of emails you send in a time frame of 24 hours. Hence your daily limit will be reset in 24 hours.
SalesHandy – The easiest and quickest way of sending mass emails from Gmail!