OUTLOOK READ RECEIPT WITHOUT RECIPIENT KNOWING
Get instant desktop notification to track Outlook Email whenever someone open your email. Users can know email open rate, response rate and time of last open.
Most of the tools in market gives you their email id to use which looks quite unprofessional, but with SalesHandy even if you send emails from our servers, recipient will receive emails from your own branded Email Id.
Email analytic provide you detailed statistics on each & every emails sent. You can analyse & optimize every single email to perform better.
EMAIL TEMPLATES WITHIN OUTLOOK
Directly Insert email templates from the SalesHandy Outlook add in, no need to copy / paste the email content every time you need to same similar answers or queries. Also get analytics on which templates are working more better i.e higher CTR, Higher Opening ratios. Also Share your outlook email templates with your team.
Send & Track the attachments using SalesHandy Free Outlook Add-in and know when the recipient opens it. Track if your recipient has opened the key pages of the document. Know how much time your recipient has spent on the document.
Along with email open & attachment/document tracking, SalesHandy also allows you to track the number of link-clicks of the links that you include in an individual email that you send.
#1. HOW TO INSTALL SALESHANDY FREE EMAIL TRACKING ADD-INS FOR OUTLOOK?
Step 1: Download the Microsoft outlook email tracking plugin from here
Step 2: After installing SalesHandy, open Outlook app and fill your SalesHandy login details. You have to signup if you haven’t created your SalesHandy Account.
Note: Without SalesHandy Account you will not be able to do further processes. If you don’t have SalesHandy Account then please proceed to step 3.
Step 3: You can create a SalesHandy account by clicking “Start free trial”.
#2. HOW DOES SALESHANDY OUTLOOK EMAIL TRACKING SOFTWARE WORK?
It is very simple to use SalesHandy Outlook Email Tracking. Just compose your email and follow the below instructions:
At the time when you compose your email, click on the email tracking button (As shown below in screenshot.) When the tracking button turns into blue colour, your SalesHandy Outlook email tracking tool will be enabled to track your emails.
#3. HOW MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EMAIL TRACKING PLUGIN WORKS?
It’s a simple process which SalesHandy follows to track details of email. After Sending your email via SalesHandy, our embedded image connects with your email and when the recipient read your mail the embedded image which is connected with your email will be loaded and our server gets pinged with the IP. At this moment you will be notified by SalesHandy desktop notification. Also get other useful information such as when, where & with what device your email was opened
#4. WHAT VERSIONS OF OUTLOOK ARE SUPPORTED?
Currently SalesHandy Outlook add-in Supports 2010, 2013 and 2016 on Windows (both 32 bit and 64-bit versions) and SalesHandy also supports your Office 365 work account. Here are a few steps which will help you to understand the same:
- Sign in with your Outlook Desktop app and go into File menu
- Click on Office Account
- And see your version
#5. MY OUTLOOK ADD-IN DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK?
Simple steps to enable your SalesHandy Outlook plugin:
Step 1: Open File menu and click on Options
Step 2: Click the Add-ins button on the left side, Manage Drop down and select “SalesHandyEmailTracking” select COM Add-ins at the bottom, and then hit the “Go” button.
Step 3: See the checkbox of “SalesHandy Email Tracking” whether it is checked or not, if not then check it and hit the OK button.
#6. WHY SALESHANDY OUTLOOK READ RECEIPT IS BETTER COMPARE TO OUTLOOK READ RECEIPT?
SalesHandy Read Receipt VS Outlook Read Receipt
- If Outlook provides Read Receipt service to their users then why do they need SalesHandy Outlook Read Receipt? Here is the in-depth explanation for this which will help you determine why SalesHandy Outlook Read Receipt is better than Outlook read receipt:
- In Outlook Read Receipt, users get notification when the recipient opens their Email but they don’t get to know about how many times the recipient has opened their Email. But with SalesHandy Outlook Email Read Receipt, users get allthe insights about their Emails such as: Who opened their Email, How many times their Email was opened, and also the location from which their Email was opened.
- In Outlook Read Receipt, users do not get File/Document Tracking service, but with SalesHandy, users can precisely track all their Files/Documents.
#7. CAN I EXPORT THE EMAIL ANALYTICS DATA?
- Yes, you can export the email analytics report of all the emails you tracked. The data includes the number of emails opens and email open history, a number of link clicks, and reply rate.
- One can export the data of individual emails as well as email campaigns into a CSV file.