Get an instant desktop notification to track outlook email whenever someone opens your email. You can know email open rate, response rate and time of last open.
Most tools send emails using it’s pseudo email id which looks unprofessional, but with SalesHandy you send emails using your connected email address.
Email analytic provide you detailed statistics on each and every email sent. You can track, analyze and optimize every single email to perform better.
EMAIL TEMPLATES WITHIN OUTLOOK
Directly insert email templates from SalesHandy’s Outlook add-in, no need to copy/paste the email content whenever you need to share similar answers or queries in an email. Along with email tracking, you get to access engagement data of the templates that are working best, i.e., generating higher CTR and higher opening rates. On top of that, you can share these best working email templates with your team with just a couple of clicks.
Available for windows only
A COMPLETE EMAIL PRODUCTIVITY SUITE FOR OUTLOOK USERS
SalesHandy Outlook Add-in unlocks features like real-time email tracking, link tracking, shareable email templates, email scheduling, and document tracking. It enables professionals to make informed data-driven decisions as they have all required engagement data of the recipient at their disposal. If you are looking for a reliable enhancement to increase your Outlook email productivity, then look no further and try SalesHandy now.
Available for windows only
1. HOW TO INSTALL SALESHANDY FREE EMAIL TRACKING ADD-INS FOR OUTLOOK?
Step 1: Download the Microsoft outlook email tracking plugin from here
Step 2: After installing SalesHandy, open the Outlook app and fill your SalesHandy login details. You have to signup if you haven’t created your SalesHandy Account.
Note: Without SalesHandy Account you will not be able to track your emails. If you don’t have SalesHandy Account then please proceed to step 3.
Step 3: You can create a SalesHandy account by clicking “Start free trial”
2. HOW DOES SALESHANDY OUTLOOK EMAIL TRACKING SOFTWARE WORK?
It is very simple to use the SalesHandy email tracker for Outlook. Just compose your email and follow the below instructions:
3. HOW MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EMAIL TRACKING PLUGIN WORKS?
4. WHAT VERSIONS OF OUTLOOK ARE SUPPORTED?
Currently, SalesHandy’s email tracking outlook add-in supports 2010, 2013 and 2016 on Windows (both 32 bit and 64-bit versions) and SalesHandy also supports your Office 365 work account. Here are a few steps which will help you to understand the same:
- Sign in with your Outlook desktop app and go into the file menu
- Click on Office Account
- And see your version
5. MY OUTLOOK ADD-IN DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK?
Simple steps to enable your SalesHandy email tracking outlook plugin:
Step 1: Open File menu and click on Options
Step 2: Click the Add-ins button on the left side, Manage Dropdown and select “SalesHandyEmailTracking” select COM Add-ins at the bottom, and then hit the “Go” button.
Step 3: See the checkbox of “SalesHandy Email Tracking” whether it is checked or not, if not then check it and hit the OK button.
6. WHY SALESHANDY OUTLOOK READ RECEIPT IS BETTER COMPARE TO OUTLOOK READ RECEIPT?
- When Outlook provides Read Receipt service to their users then why do they need SalesHandy Outlook Read Receipt? Here is the in-depth explanation for this which will help you determine why SalesHandy Outlook Read Receipt is better than Outlook read receipt:
- With Outlook Read Receipt, users get a notification when the recipient opens their email but they don’t get to know about how many times the recipient has opened their email. But with SalesHandy Outlook Email Read Receipt, users get all the insights about their Emails such as: Who opened their Email and How many times their Email was opened
- With Outlook Read Receipt, users do not get File/Document Tracking service, but with SalesHandy, users can precisely track all their Files/Documents.
7. CAN I EXPORT THE EMAIL ANALYTICS DATA?
- Yes, you can export the email analytics report of all the emails you tracked. The data includes the number of emails opens and email open history, a number of link clicks, and reply rate.
- One can export the data of individual emails as well as email campaigns into a CSV file.
- If your team is using email tracking for outlook with SalesHandy, being an admin you can export reports of the entire team and analyze it.
Start tracking your emails today. Get unlimited email tracking!