OFFICE 365 SMTP SETTINGS
Office 365 is the brand name that Microsoft uses for a group of software and services subscriptions, which together provide productivity software and related services to their subscribers.
For business users, Office 365 offers service plans providing e-mail and social networking services through hosted versions of Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, SharePoint and Office Online, and integration with Yammer, as well as access to the Microsoft Office software.
- Server Address: smtp.office365.com
- Username: Your Office 365 Address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: Your Office 365 Password
- Port Number: 587 (With TLS)
- Authentication: Required
- Sending Limits: 10,000 Emails a day
To know more about Office 365 SMTP settings, Click here.