SALESHANDY EMAIL SCHEDULING FEATURE
EMAIL SCHEDULING IN GMAIL USING TIME ZONE
BENEFITS OF EMAIL SCHEDULING
SCHEDULE GMAIL EMAILS
- Scheduling emails using SalesHandy is easy.
First, you need to open the signup page and select sign in with Google to sync your account.
- Then you need to install SalesHandy’s chrome extension from the chrome store. After the installation, login to your Gmail account. You will find SalesHandy’s widget at the top right corner of your Gmail tab and more options inside the compose window.
SCHEDULING AN EMAIL
- You can craft and schedule your emails right from your Gmail mailbox. Click on “Compose” to open the email “New Message” box. Frame your email as you normally would.
- In the lower left corner below “Send” button, you will find “Schedule Email” option (Clock icon). Selecting this option will open a new dialog box where you can select sending date from calendar, pinpoint the sending time and select targeted time zone. You can then click on “Ok” to get the email scheduled to be sent at a later time.
HOW TO EDIT A GMAIL SCHEDULED EMAIL
- You can view all your scheduled emails in the Draft folder. To edit the same you need to open drafts.
- Open the email you need to edit. Do the edits as required and then re-schedule the sending date and time, by selecting “Schedule Email” option.
- To edit a scheduled email form the Web App, click on “Email” in menu, locate the scheduled email in the feed and click on the edit icon under “Actions”.
Where can we find the emails that are scheduled in Gmail?
You can find scheduled emails in the Draft folder, in side menu. These emails will be sent later at their designated time.
Will I require an internet connection or need to keep my device on and logged in at the time of the scheduled email?
No, you need to have internet at the time of scheduling the email not at the time when the emails are scheduled to be sent. Once the email is scheduled it gets queued up in Google’s servers, so you need not keep your devices and logged in.
Will I be able to edit the scheduled email?
Yes, all scheduled emails are saved under drafts. You can edit the same from there. After editing you need to re-schedule the email by selecting “Schedule Email” again. You can also edit the same directly from the Web App by finding the scheduled email under “Email” dashboard and clicking on edit option under “Actions”.
How can I delete a scheduled email?
You can delete a scheduled email directly from the draft folder in Gmail or visit SalesHandy app, email section’s – scheduled tab.
Schedule Gmail emails with pin-point accuracy! Reach your recipients when they are most likely to respond.