HOW AUTOMATIC FOLLOW-UP EMAILS WORKS?
SCHEDULE FOLLOW-UP EMAIL STAGESAfter writing your first email, schedule a series of automatic follow-up emails up to 10 stages. Set up any of three conditions, “Not replied to,” “Not opened” and “been sent.”
SEND AUTOMATIC FOLLOW-UP EMAILSSalesHandy triggers your condition and starts sending automated follow-up emails to “unopened” or “unanswered” emails on your selected day.
AUTO FOLLOW-UP EMAILS TRACKING
- Get statistics of all the auto follow-up emails, even by stage.
- Know comprehensive statistics of performance metrics like Status, Date, Open Rate, Response rate and no.of recipients.
- Get up to 95% Email Response by scheduling auto follow-up emails.
- According to study, around 65% of total recipients don’t respond to initial email. That’s a lot of missed opportunities. You can convert these missed opportunities into actual sales figures using SalesHandy’s auto follow-ups.
BENEFITS OF AUTO FOLLOW-UPS
- Keep your conversations on track even if your recipients are inactive.
- No need to check campaign results manually, leave it to SalesHandy’s automated follow-up system until you get a reply.
- Nurture more leads and maximize the efficiency.
SALESHANDY AUTOMATIC FOLLOW-UP EMAILS FAQ
Will my recipients ever know if I have set up auto follow-up sequences?
No. SalesHandy follow-ups will be sent from your email address and your messages will look like normal emails which you regularly send to your recipients.
Can I edit my scheduled follow up email stages if it has been already set up?
Yes, you can edit or add more stages if your email staged are already being set up.
Can I control the times and days that the automated follow-up emails will be sent on?
You can schedule the day according to your requirement. Time will be the same on which you have sent your first email. For example, you have sent your first email at 11 AM on 15th January. Now, you can schedule next stages on any day but time of follow-up emails will be the same.
Is it possible to cancel auto follow-up stage of mail merge?
Yes, you can cancel scheduled auto follow-up email stages even if you have already set up.