Are you currently using lemlist or are you looking for a lemlist alternative for your cold email?
We might have something valuable for you. While lemlist may be a good cold email software but switching to a different software can save you hundreds of dollars annually, plus you get access to more features.
Some essential features that lemlist lacks
- No inbuilt prospecting
- Major daily sending limits
- No email verification tool
- No plugins
Perhaps you have a list of goals for your cold email outreach & a tight budget to adhere to; so you need options that are pocket-friendly and that provide more features that drive results.
We have created a comprehensive list of the 10 best alternatives for lemlist. This blog will provide software with detailed explanations of its key features, pricing, and review. Making it easier to pick the one that fits your requirement.
So, what are some Top 10 lemlist alternative to switch to?
Top 10 lemlist alternatives
Saleshandy is a cold email outreach tool built for Sales reps, BDR, and revenue teams to close more deals using its advanced features.
The tool is packed with features that aim to automate several time-consuming tasks and help you meet your goals in a timely manner. What sets Saleshandy apart from lemlist would be the stark difference in pricing.
You get a handful of features that lemlist lacks at a far better price that can make a big difference in your cold email outreach.
Why Saleshandy is the best alternative to lemlist?
- Key features of Saleshandy
- Features only Saleshandy provides
- Cost-effective pricing & plans
- Real-time customer support
Key features of Saleshandy
A. Advance email personalization
Adding personalization increases the open rate by 16% and the reply rate by 3%. Saleshandy allows you to send advanced personalized email sequences to up to 5000 contacts a day unlike lemlist.
You can send every prospect a tailored email with a personal touch using Saleshandy’s mail merge tags. You can add your own merge tags as well.
B. Automated follow-ups
Saleshandy’s follow-up feature allows you to engage users at multi-stages of prospecting, ensuring no leads slip through the cracks. You can send personalized and trigger-based follow-ups to get high conversions at each stage.
Unlike lemlist, you can choose to send a completely new follow-up email or send it in the same thread to keep the conversation going.
C. User friendly
Saleshandy is an absolute easy-to-use platform; the interface is designed keeping users in mind.
The platform has all the features on the dashboard and no hidden features making it easier to navigate between features and focus on doing outreach efficiently.
D. Custom email templates
Saleshandy provides a wide range of custom email templates to help you derive results from your outreach. Simply add pre-saved email templates wherever needed with just a single click.
The team collaboration feature can share these pre-saved templates with other team members.
E. Advance performance report
You can get detailed analytics reports of prospects’ engagement. From open rate, clicks, replies, bounced, and much more which help you gauge your next step.
Track analytics automatically by receiving real-time notifications and immediately choosing the best course of action to close the deal.
Every action throughout your outreach can be tracked at every stage. Before launching a sequence, a predicted deliverability rate will be displayed so you can further verify the email addresses of recipients.
Saleshandy offers one-click integrations with Outlook and Gmail; SMTP connections to all other email services are available.
Additionally, you can integrate this tool with your with over 3000+ CRM apps and services and automate sales operations.
Features only Saleshandy provides
A. Cold Emailing
- Multi-stage sequencing: You can easily set multi-stage sequences to increase your conversion rate by 2X. You can add as many multi-stage sequences to nurture your leads with effective follow-ups.
- Email writing assistance: Saleshandy provides AI-based writing assistance. You can get real-time suggestions while writing, which helps to avoid any spam-triggering words that might land your email in the spam folder.
- LinkedIn Prospecting: Finding the lead has never been so easy. With the Saleshandy LinkedIn plugin, you can easily add prospects directly to your email sequence. Saleshandy connect gives your verified email address of any lead within seconds.
B. Advanced email deliverability features
- Email Warmup: Saleshandy does a real warm-up for you by interacting with a network of safe inboxes to improve both your reputation & deliverability. You can start your warm-up automatically by connecting your multiple email accounts with any email service provider.
You don’t need to pay any extra amount for email warmup. It is an included feature in any plan you take. You are saving $29, as lemlist charges $29 for email warmup.
- Bounce Guard: When the system detects a bounce back possibility, it automatically pauses the sequence. With this feature, you can check the reason behind the sequence pause and resume the sequence manually.
- Pre header: This feature helps to improve to get a high open rate. You can write a small line giving your prospect a peek into your email.
- Ramp-up: This feature enables you to warm up your email accounts for outreach and make your email accounts utterly ready for outreach. It also helps in building the sender’s reputation.
- Health score: This feature helps you fix any email deliverability problems. It will allow you to assess the health of your email account.
Moreover, it also guides you on actions to take in order to fix any of the email issues that were reflected in the score.
It gives scores on deliverability factors such as SPF, email age, DMARC, and custom tracking domain.
Cost-effective pricing & plans
Saleshandy is 50% more cost-effective than lemlist, making it one of the best alternatives. With half a price, you get all the features that lemlist provides and even more features that lemlist lacks.
Real-time customer support
The customer support team is right there for you. They instantly get back to you with the possible solution so that you can continue your outreach without any pause waiting for the solution.
- Capterra 4.5⭐/5 based on 104 reviews
- G2 4.5⭐/5 based on 135 reviews
Woodpecker is a cold email tool meant for B2B companies to connect with their prospects and business partners. Woodpecker offers personalization and email sequences ensuring high deliverability rates.
What makes Woodpecker different from lemlist is its built-in email verification and validation system so the email reaches the designated recipient.
- Email verification and validation System: Woodpecker prioritizes deliverability from day one of your campaign.
It uses a built-in email verification and validation system so you don’t have to worry about lower domain rating or hard bounce rates.
You can stop campaigns that perform poorly through these systems in place and protect your domain rating.
- Personalization: Using custom fields the content of the email is personalized and sent at irregular intervals for human-like sending to avoid being flagged as spam.
- Singular thread conversations: All follow-up conversations are sent out with the subject line “Re:” to help prospects stay in touch with the context and boost open/reply rates.
- A/B testing: Woodpecker allows you to create up to 5 versions of your message in the same campaign for testing.
- 7 Day Free Trial Available (All features available)
- Starting price $49 (Per Month)
- G2 4.4⭐/5 based on 33 reviews
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 19 reviews
Mailshake is an email outreach service and sales enablement platform that mainly works with Gmail and G Suite. This tool is generally used by email marketers and sales professionals to schedule, track, and personalize email campaigns efficiently.
Mailshake is preferred by users because of its user-friendly interface. Even beginners in email/sales outreach can easily use this software without much guidance.
- Automated email outreach: All email outreach processes can be automated within minutes. Campaigns can be personalized and tracked; automated follow-up with different sending sequences can be added.
Sending schedules can be customized for individual recipients.
- Detailed analytics: Monitor open, clicks and reply rates for each email in your campaign. Identity leads with Mailshake’s lead drivers. Use A/B testing to improve your performance over time.
- Lead catcher: Validate the email of your recipients to avoid hard bounce. All leads can be managed on Mailshake with their lead catcher feature.
You can also have bird’s eye views of each prospect and their interaction with your brand.
Automatically send lead data to the CRM system with their third party integrations.
- Dialer: Cold call your prospects with the Mailshake dialer. Make VOIP calls to the US and Canada. Record phone calls to improve the performance of campaigns.
- Multi-channel outreach sequences: Incorporate LinkedIn and other social media channels to your outreach sequence.
- Email Outreach $58 (Per User/Month)
- Sales Engagement $83 (Per User/Month)
- Free trial not available
- Capterra 4.2⭐/5 based on 91 reviews
- G2 4.7⭐/5 based on 128 reviews
Yesware is an add-on for Gmail and Outlook operating as an all-in-in sales toolkit. With Yesware all your sales needs from prospecting to scheduling meetings can all be undertaken on one single platform.
Their sales engagement platform allows sales teams to track, analyze and standardize what’s working for them.
- Email tracking: Get notified as soon prospects read your emails and click on links or view attachments.
Follow-up at the right time with hot leads and close more deals.
See which email content is working and resonating with recipients with detailed analytics (views, average time spent reading email, link clicks, etc).
- Meeting scheduler: Integrate Yesware’s meeting scheduler with your Outlook and Gmail calendar to easily schedule and keep track of meetings.
Make your available timings visible to recipients so they can select time slots that work for everyone.
Meeting confirmation emails with your customized Yesware link is automatically sent to the recipient.
- Email templates: Create templates to use for your entire team. Or you can use the pre-loaded templates provided by Yesware for effective conversions.
- Multi-channel campaigns: Yesware allows you to create multi-channel campaigns with different touch points.
For example, the first step of the campaign can be to send an automated email, the second to make a phone call, the third to send a message on LinkedIn and so on.
Custom touches are available with unique cadences as per your preference.
- Integrations: LinkedIn, Salesforce, Gmail and Outlook integration offered.
- Pro $15 (Per User/Month)
- Premium $35 (Per User/Month)
- Enterprise $65 (Per User/Month)
- 14 days free trial available
- Capterra 4.3⭐/5 based on 162 reviews
- G2 4.4⭐/5 based on 720 reviews
Mailtrack is an email tracking service specifically designed for Gmail with over 1.5 million users. The tool is often labeled as intuitive as it helps users track their email through read recipients, open rates, link tracking, etc.
- Email activity: Mailtrack offers the ability to track all aspects of your email. It lets you see how many times your email has been opened and sends you real-time notifications as well. It is a lightweight integration for Gmail that is used for better insights.
- Pro $1 (Per Month)
- Advanced $2.49 (Per Month)
- Free Version Available
- G2 4.6⭐/5 based on 101 reviews
- Capterra 4.5⭐/5 based on 158 reviews
GMass is an extension for Gmail that allows you to send and automate your email campaigns right inside your Gmail account. This tool is said to be used by Google’s very own employees. This plug-in only works on Google Chrome.
- Mass email for Gmail: Their advanced tech allows you to send mass emails beyond the Gmail limit. Their email reporting analytics helps you track opened, replied, bounced, clicked emails. Reports are available on the app or the desktop version.
- Automatic follow-ups and email scheduling: Set up scheduled emails (repeat, daily, cadence of your choice) with automated follow-ups to boost response rates.
- Reply management: This is a new feature that organizes the replies from email marketing campaigns to avoid inbox clutter. Messages are categorized under the “GMass Reports label” so you don’t have to sift through innumerable bounces and replies trying to identify warm leads.
- For Individuals
- Standard $19.95 (Per Month)
- Premium $29.95 (Per Month)
- Enterprise $49.95 (Per Month)
- For Teams
- 5 Users $125 (Per Month)
- 10 Users $225 (Per Month)
- 25 Users $495 (Per Month)
- 40 Users $895 (Per Month)
- 100 Users $1495 (Per Month)
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 750 reviews
- G2 4.7⭐/5 based on 723 reviews
Also read Best GMass Alternative 2022
Vocus.io is a full stack email outreach tool that lets you send personalized cold email campaigns. You can easily set up follow-up emails, schedule, and even track the progress of your campaign.
- Attach file: You can easily include an attachment in your email body, be it your initial email or a follow-up email. PDFs or ZIP files can be easily included (links can’t be added here).
- Set smart reminders: You can set smart reminders to your outgoing and incoming emails so that you don’t miss out on important conversations or slip out of any lead.
- Add your team: You can add team members to your project and easily share the needed information with them. This helps work on changes or make more data-driven decisions together.
- Basic- $5
- Starter -$10
- Professional – $20
- Capterra 4.3⭐/5 based on 12 reviews
- G2 4.3⭐/5 based on 15 reviews
Reply.io is a multichannel sales engagement platform that automates your cold email outreach, email search, WhatsApp messages, and calls.
The tool is AI-powered and allows users to automate several sales processes. Most users regard Reply.io as a lot easier to use than lemlist, as it has a simple user interface (UI).
- Built-in prospecting: Their built-in prospecting features allows you to directly add in prospects from LinkedIn to a variety of cadences with personalized messages.
- AI-powered technology: With its AI-backed technology the software is intuitive and easily points you in the right direction. Email content can be scored through AI text quality scoring.
The AI tech automatically sorts the hottest leads through intelligent email sorting in the ‘Interested’ folder.
- Integrations: Reply.io offers a lot more native CRM integrations than lemlist; some of these include Salesforce, Zapier, Vidyard, Pipedrive, Copper, etc.
- Starter – $70 (Per Month/User)
- Professionals – $90 (Per Month/User)
- Custom – consultation required
- Agency starter – $60 (Per Month/User)
- Agency professionals – $50 (Per Month/User)
The pricing above is only for their sales engagement plan. They have an ‘Email Search’ plans as well.
- G2 4.5⭐/5 based on 776 reviews
- Capterra 4.6⭐/5 based on 86 reviews
QuickMail is a cold email outreach tool that helps you automate your sales and marketing processes. This tool helps you stay on top of your outreach at all times of the day, actively running in the background and providing you with results.
QuickMail also offers the inbox warm-up feature like lemlist, but at a much cheaper cost.
- Inbox warm up: Most of the Lemlist alternatives don’t offer the inbox warm up feature. QuickMail automates your email warm-up at no cost at all, so you can maximize your resources. Their Auto-Warmer initiates email exchanges and monitors deliverability rates daily.
- Auto-import from Google Sheets: Automatically import your prospects directly from your Google sheet.
Simply authorize access to your Google Drive once and make the importation process easy.
Each time a change is made in the sheet it will automatically update on QuickMail to help you save time.
- Free Forever (Auto-Warm up feature included in this)
- Starter $59 (Per Month)
- Pro $79 (per Month)
- 14 days free trial available for paid versions
- G2 4.7⭐/5 based on 53 reviews
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 23 reviews
Klenty is a sales engagement platform designed to help businesses automate email outreach processes all in one single platform. Several users feel Klenty’s UI is a lot easier to use than lemlists.
- Easily identity prospect intent: Klenty uses advanced technology that helps you identify which prospects are more likely to convert through buying intent. Easily move such prospects into relevant cadences and execute the right activities to convert them into paying customers.
- Automated workflows: High-level integrations are supported that simplify workflow automation. Klenty supports several native CRM integrations such as HubSpot, Zoho, Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.
- Detail oriented: Klenty shows you analytics that matter instead of complex reports that take days to review. Analyze which cadences are performing well, which prospect has a higher buyer intent with Klentys daily reports.
- Startup $55 (Per Month/User)
- Growth $60 (Per Month/User)
- Enterprise $100 (Per Month/User)
- 14 days free trial available
- G2 4.6⭐/5 based on 142 reviews
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 30 reviews
We are sure this list might have given you a handful of software to consider. It is always a good idea to take a free trial before making any final decision.
As most of the software offers a free trial. Try, explore, and see which one works the best for you.