Are you looking for an alternative to Lemlist? With so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the best one possible for you.
Perhaps you have a list of goals for your cold outreach campaign and a tight budget to adhere to; so you need options that are pocket-friendly and results-driven. This list offers a comprehensive view of 10 different alternatives for Lemlist completed with reviews, pricing, and features. So delve right in, and make the best possible choice for you.
Here are the top 10 Lemlist alternatives that we recommend that guarantee results.
Saleshandy is a cold email and sales enablement tool that provides a platform for mass outreach. This tool is packed with features that aim to automate several time-consuming tasks and help your brand meet your goals in a timely manner. What sets Saleshandy apart from lemlist would be the stark difference in pricing. Most of the features offered by lemlist and Saleshandy are largely the same; Saleshandy is offering these features at a much lower price.
- Email Outreach
- Mail Merge With Automated Follow-Ups: The mail merge feature allows you to import data from a CSV file with custom fields and personalize each and every email being sent out. Mass emails will appear in a hyper personalized manner i.e. the recipient will feel special boosting engagement rates. Automated follow-up sequences can be created with relevant intervals and timezones from all over the world.
- Automated Follow-Ups: Follow-Ups are essential in any email outreach campaign. Schedule automated follow-ups for individual or mail merge emails. This feature allows you to set 9 different cycles with different trigger events, ‘not opened’, ‘not replied’, ‘been sent’, etc. Track analytics automatically by receiving real-time notifications and immediately choosing the best course of action to close the deal.
Pro Tip: Having a ‘pause’ between your automated emails helps you trick the servers into thinking you are ‘human’. Saleshandy allows you to activate the ‘pause’ option in between emails; which then resume sending after the specified ‘pause’ period.
- Email Engagement Reporting: With the technology available today, taking a shot in the dark is pointless. Get real-time analytics for each stage of your campaign, find out who replied, didn’t open the email, click on your links, etc.
- Detailed Analytics: Every action throughout your campaign can be tracked at every stage. Before launching a campaign, a predicted deliverability rate will be displayed so you can further verify the email addresses of recipients. Bounce rates are also provided with exact reasoning of the undelivered message.
- Link Click Tracking: Add trackable links in your email content, find out how many times a recipient clicked on the link. Use a custom tracking domain to track links and increase your chances of deliverability or improve sender reputation.
- Email Tracking For Outlook and Gmail: This feature works as an extension/plug in that easily integrates into your inbox. By manually turning on the tracking feature in the compose window, you can track open rates, link clicks, email replies and receive real time email open notifications. Pre-loaded templates are also available within Gmail after the plug-in has been installed.
- Integrations: Saleshandy offers one-click integrations with Outlook and Gmail; SMTP connections to all other email services are available. Additionally, you can integrate this tool with your with over 3000+ CRM apps and services and automate sales operations.
Features That Saleshandy Provides Only
- Mail Merge: The mail merge option allows you to import your data from a CSV file with up to 20 custom fields to personalize your emails. Merge tags can also be used in templates.
- LinkedIn Email Finder: Find verified emails of business professionals/prospects on LinkedIn with the email finder feature and add them to your list. The email finder works as a plug-in and can be accessed by directly visting a persons LinkedIn profile and clicking on the extension to launch it. A pop up window will appear, giving you the name, designation, number and email of the desired party.
- Template Creation: Templates can be created with ease and stored for all of your team members to use. They can be accessed within the compose box itself; shortcuts can be added too for templates that are used constantly. Templates can be personalized with merge tags in accordance to your preference. HTML templates can be created and used as well.
- Personalized On-boarding Demo: Saleshandy prioritizes their users, and wants everyone to use their tool efficieintly. Personalized 1-on-1 demos are offered; walking you through all the functions and features of the tool. A live Q&A session is also a part of the demo in case of queries.
- Capterra 4.5⭐/5 based on 104 reviews
- G2 4.5⭐/5 based on 135 reviews
Woodpecker is a cold email tool meant for B2B companies to connect with their prospects and business partners. Woodpecker offers personalization and email sequences ensuring high deliverability rates. What makes Woodpecker different from lemlist is its built-in email verification and validation system so the email reaches the designated recipient.
- Email Verification and Validation System: Woodpecker prioritizes deliverability from day one of your campaign. It uses a built-in email verification and validation system so you don’t have to worry about lower domain rating or hard bounce rates. You can stop campaigns that perform poorly through these systems in place and protect your domain rating.
- Personalization: Using custom fields the content of the email is personalized and sent at irregular intervals for human-like sending to avoid being flagged as spam.
- Singular Thread Conversations: All follow-up conversations are sent out with the subject line “Re:” to help prospects stay in touch with the context and boost open/reply rates.
- A/B Testing: Woodpecker allows you to create up to 5 versions of your message in the same campaign for testing.
- 7 Day Free Trial Available (All features available)
- Starting price $39 (Per Month)
Woodpecker allows you to create the perfect plan for your organization specific to your needs and goals. Pricing is determined based on the features and no. of users you contact daily.
For more information please visit: Woodpecker Pricing
- G2 4.4⭐/5 based on 33 reviews
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 19 reviews
Mailshake is an email outreach service and sales enablement platform that mainly works with Gmail and G Suite. This tool is generally used by email marketers and sales professionals to schedule, track, and personalize email campaigns efficiently. Mailshake is preferred by users because of its user-friendly interface. Even beginners in email/sales outreach can easily use this software without much guidance.
- Automated Email Outreach: All email outreach processes can be automated within minutes. Campaigns can be personalized and tracked; automated follow-up with different sending sequences can be added. Sending schedules can be customized for individual recipients.
- Detailed Analytics: Monitor open, clicks and reply rates for each email in your campaign. Identity leads with Mailshake’s lead drivers. Use A/B testing to improve your performance over time.
- Lead Catcher: Validate the email of your recipients to avoid hard bounce. All leads can be managed on Mailshake with their lead catcher feature. You can also have bird’s eye views of each prospect and their interaction with your brand. Automatically send lead data to the CRM system with their third party integrations.
- Dialer: Cold call your prospects with the Mailshake dialer. Make VOIP calls to the US and Canada. Record phone calls to improve the performance of campaigns.
- Multi-channel Outreach Sequences: Incorporate Linkedin and other social media channels to your outreach sequence.
- Email Outreach $59 (Per User/Month)
- Sales Engagement $99 (Per User/Month)
- Free trial not available
- Capterra 4.2⭐/5 based on 91 reviews
- G2 4.7⭐/5 based on 128 reviews
Yesware is an add-on for Gmail and Outlook operating as an all-in-in sales toolkit. With Yesware all your sales needs from prospecting to scheduling meetings can all be undertaken on one single platform. Their sales engagement platform allows sales teams to track, analyze and standardize what’s working for them.
- Email Tracking: Get notified as soon prospects read your emails and click on links or view attachments. Follow-up at the right time with hot leads and close more deals. See which email content is working and resonating with recipients with detailed analytics (views, average time spent reading email, link clicks, etc).
- Meeting Scheduler: Integrate Yesware’s meeting scheduler with your Outlook and Gmail calendar to easily schedule and keep track of meetings. Make your available timings visible to recipients so they can select time slots that work for everyone. Meeting confirmation emails with your customized Yesware link is automatically sent to the recipient.
- Email Templates: Create templates to use for your entire team. Or you can use the pre-loaded templates provided by Yesware for effective conversions.
- Multi-Channel Campaigns: Yesware allows you to create multi-channel campaigns with different touch points. For example, the first step of the campaign can be to send an automated email, the second to make a phone call, the third to send a message on Linkedin and so on. Custom touches are available with unique cadences as per your preference.
- Integrations: LinkedIn, Salesforce, Gmail and Outlook integration offered.
- Pro $15 (Per User/Month)
- Premium $35 (Per User/Month)
- Enterprise $65 (Per User/Month)
- 14 days free trial available
- Capterra 4.3⭐/5 based on 162 reviews
- G2 4.4⭐/5 based on 720 reviews
Mailtrack is an email tracking service specifically designed for Gmail with over 1.5 million users. The tool is often labeled as intuitive as it helps users track their email through read recipients, open rates, link tracking, etc.
- Email Activity: Mailtrack offers the ability to track all aspects of your email. It lets you see how many times your email has been opened and sends you real-time notifications as well. It is a lightweight integration for Gmail that is used for better insights.
- Pro $1 (Per Month)
- Advanced $2.49 (Per Month)
- Free Version Available
- G2 4.6⭐/5 based on 101 reviews
- Capterra 4.5⭐/5 based on 158 reviews
Gmass is an extension for Gmail that allows you to send and automate your email campaigns right inside your Gmail account. This tool is said to be used by Google’s very own employees. This plug-in only works on Google Chrome.
- Mass Email For Gmail: Their advanced tech allows you to send mass emails beyond the Gmail limit. Their email reporting analytics helps you track opened, replied, bounced, clicked emails. Reports are available on the app or the desktop version.
- Automatic Follow-Ups and Email Scheduling: Set up scheduled emails (repeat, daily, cadence of your choice) with automated follow-ups to boost response rates.
- Reply Management: This is a new feature that organizes the replies from email marketing campaigns to avoid inbox clutter. Messages are categorized under the “GMass Reports label” so you don’t have to sift through innumerable bounces and replies trying to identify warm leads.
- For Individuals
Standard $19.95 (Per Month)
Premium $29.95 (Per Month)
Enterprise $49.95 (Per Month)
- For Teams
(Dependant on the number of users selected)
5 Users $125 (Per Month)
10 Users $225 (Per Month)
25 Users $495 (Per Month)
40 Users $895 (Per Month)
100 Users $1494 (Per Month)
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 750 reviews
- G2 4.7⭐/5 based on 723 reviews
Bananatag (soon-to-be staffbase) is an internal communications tool meant to improve employee communication. It is also an email tracking tool that helps you send, analyze and schedule mass emails. The one thing that makes Bananatag stand out is its intuitive and predictive nature; it tells you which emails have a higher chance of being opened and which emails will not work at all.
- Email Designer: Bananatag’s email designer is an excellent feature that allows you craft the perfect aesthetically pleasing email with pre-built content blocks in a variety of formats. They have pre-designed templates available to use for newsletters or regular emails. This feature helps you stand out from the rest.
- Surveys: Create your own surveys and include them in your email to gather feedback and understand what’s working for you and what’s not.
- Detailed Analytics: Bananatag has great email analytics. Emails analytics can be tracked based on specific demographics to paint a clearer picture of your campaign.
- Bananatag has 3 plans: Essential, Power, and Enterprise. The prices of these plans are dependent on the needs of your organization, thus you will have to request a quotation from their website.
- Capterra 4.9⭐/5 based on 9 reviews
- G2 4.5⭐/5 based on 2 reviews
Reply.io is a multichannel sales engagement platform that automates your cold email outreach, email search, Whatsapp messages, and calls. The tool is AI-powered and allows users to automate several sales processes. Most users regard Reply.io as a lot easier to use than Lemlist, as it has a simple user interface (UI).
- Built-In Prospecting: Their built-in prospecting features allows you to directly add in prospects from LinkedIn to a variety of cadences with personalized messages.
- AI-powered technology: With its AI-backed technology the software is intuitive and easily points you in the right direction. Email content can be scored through AI text quality scoring. The AI tech automatically sorts the hottest leads through intelligent email sorting in the ‘Interested’ folder.
- Integrations: Reply.io offers a lot more native CRM integrations than Lemlist; some of these include Salesforce, Zapier, Vidyard, Pipedrive, Copper, etc.
$70 (Per Month/User) – Starts at 3 users
$60 (Per Month/User) – Starts at 5 users
$50 (Per Month/User) – Starts at 10 users
$70 (Per Month/User) – Contact 1000 people per month
$90 (Per Month/User) – Contact 3000 people per month
$120 (Per Month/User) – Unlimited contacts per month
- 14 days free trial available
The pricing above is only for their sales engagement plan. They have an ‘Email Search’ plan, more information about that plan can be found here.
- G2 4.5⭐/5 based on 776 reviews
- Capterra 4.6⭐/5 based on 86 reviews
QuickMail is a cold email outreach tool that helps you automate your sales and marketing processes. This tool helps you stay on top of your outreach at all times of the day, actively running in the background and providing you with results. QuickMail also offers the inbox warm-up feature like Lemlist, but at a much cheaper cost.
- Inbox Warm Up: Most of the Lemlist alternatives don’t offer the inbox warm up feature. QuickMail automates your email warm-up at no cost at all, so you can maximize your resources. Their Auto-Warmer initiates email exchanges and monitors deliverability rates daily.
- Auto-Import From Google Sheets: Automatically import your prospects directly from your Google sheet. Simply authorize access to your Google Drive once and make the importation process easy. Each time a change is made in the sheet it will automatically update on QuickMail to help you save time.
- Free Forever (Auto-Warm up feature included in this)
- Starter $49 (Per Month)
- Pro $69 (per Month)
- 14 days free trial available for paid versions
- G2 4.7⭐/5 based on 53 reviews
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 23 reviews
Klenty is a sales engagement platform designed to help businesses automate email outreach processes all in one single platform. Several users feel Klentys UI is a lot easier to use than Lemlists.
- Easily Identity Prospect Intent: Klenty uses advanced technology that helps you identify which prospects are more likely to convert through buying intent. Easily move such prospects into relevant cadences and execute the right activities to convert them into paying customers.
- Automated Workflows: High-level integrations are supported that simplify workflow automation. Klenty supports several native CRM integrations such as HubSpot, Zoho, Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.
- Detail Oriented: Klenty shows you analytics that matter instead of complex reports that take days to review. Analyze which cadences are performing well, which prospect has a higher buyer intent with Klentys daily reports.
- Startup $55 (Per Month/User)
- Growth $85 (Per Month/User)
- Enterprise $145 (Per Month/User)
- 14 days free trial available
- G2 4.6⭐/5 based on 142 reviews
- Capterra 4.8⭐/5 based on 30 reviews
Too many choices?
Let us help you!
Benefits of Choosing Saleshandy:
Access to more features at a reduced cost—increase your efficiency
Free Bonus Tool: LinkedIn Email Finder
Mail Merge With Up to 20 Custom Fields 24/7 Support
Live 1-on-1 Demo