At SalesHandy, we take your privacy extremely seriously. We do not store, sell or transmit information present in your inbox and our code meets the latest Content Security Policy (CSP) recommendations, making sure you can keep browsing the Web safely.
Types of Information Collected
Our company’s overriding policy is to collect as little user information as possible. We collect various types of information in order to improve services for our users. This includes information you provide to us as well as information we receive when you use our service which may include;
- Information about the device used to access our service.
- Name, Email address, Signatures and aliases, List of labels, SalesHandy configuration (e.g., settings and subscription details). We only communicate with Google servers through the Gmail’s API (OAuth) and never store any data present in your inbox.
- Information about how our service was used (the number of requests to our service for example) as well as events such as device events like crashes etc.
- Other log information (which may include Internet Protocol Address or other information or identifiers that may uniquely identify your account or browser or device.)
- Information about your location (used to identify your time zone settings for example).
- Information about your application version. When you install/uninstall or use one of our applications the service may send version information.
- Information about the version of application our application interacts with.
- When you install/uninstall or use one of our applications the service may send version information.
- Destination of Hyperlinks in order to uniquely track them.
- Cookies or other anonymous identifiers may be sent to your devices and may be used when you interact with our site or service.
Once using our Services, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, we may send you promotional email offers, or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, feel free to unsubscribe.
How collected information is used
Information that may be shared
Your personal information including information about your contacts, will not be shared with 3rd parties, individuals or organizations outside of IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP unless we have your consent, or if either of the following apply;
If your SalesHandy Account is managed by a company or group administrator then the administrator or their agents may have access to your account information as well as all information and stats contained within your account. They may also have the ability to change information, settings and restrict or suspend access to, or terminate your account
Personal information will be shared outside of IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP. if we have a good-faith believe that the information is reasonably necessary to;
- meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigating potential violations
- detect, prevent, or address fraud, or security issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Anonymous information (for example, service usage statistics or general trends) may be shared outside of IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP.
How to change/edit your data
You can edit your in-app data by selecting “My Profile” option and then clicking on the “Edit” button.
To edit preferences/data under email list subscription or to unsubscribe from the email list click here.
Requesting Right to Erasure
You can avail your right to erasure by dropping in a request for the same at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for Use of the Service
The Service may be provided to You without charge up with certain limits or for a certain “trial” period of time.
Usage over this limit (or after the “trial” period) or requires Your purchase of additional resources or services.
For all purchased resources and services, we will charge Your credit card on a monthly basis.
Payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
Charges are solely based on SalesHandy’s measurements of Your use of the Service, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that You provide to IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP may be shared by IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP with companies who work on IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP and servicing Your account.
Cancellation & Termination
You must cancel Your account by first (1) Unsubscribing, and then (2) Uninstalling. You understand that solely uninstalling, disabling, or by forgoing the use of the Services will not be considered a cancellation of your subscription.
You may Unsubscribe through the same workflow You followed to create your subscription: Dashboard > Billing > Unsubscribe.
You will not receive any refunds if You cancel Your account.
If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid up month, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
You agree that IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate or suspend Your account. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be without prior notice, and You agree that IKIGAI INFOTECH LLP will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.