- How many email conversations are taking place in the account?
- Whether the account has sent mass emails previously?
- Was there any spammy content in mass emails?
- The bounce rate of the overall account.
- Age of Gmail account i.e, how old the account is?
From the day someone sent the first email till today when a total of 205 billion emails are sent every day, emails have come a long, long way. The huge number, 205 billion emails per day, averages to over 47 emails for every email account.
Which brings us to the question: out of the dozens of emails that land in the inboxes, how many of them are read?
There’s also a lot of competition, and each and every sales team has to overcome the other one. Thinking outside of the box and coming up with unique angles and marketing schemes is a key to becoming profitable.
Mail Merge Campaign allows users to
- Send personalized mails to upto 200 recipients at a time.
- Save time and efforts in sending one-to-one personalized emails.
- Keep in sync with the CRM.
- Send mail merge with attachment from gmail.
- Track the mail openings, document / attachment openings & replies.
Added 200+ more tools and updated the previous blog “300+ Free Tools For Entrepreneurs & Startups”