ZOHO SMTP SETTINGS
Zoho CRM is the name of an on-demand, SaaS-based customer relationship management (CRM) software solution designed to manage sales, marketing, contacts, customer support and other business functions.
Zoho CRM is available in a number of editions. Basically, this means different packages with different feature sets, allowing business owners to choose the features that meet specific business requirements while controlling the overall cost of the CRM package. Zoho.com offers Free, Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions of its CRM software.
- Server Address: smtp.zoho.com
- Username: Your Zoho Mail address (e.g. whatever comes before @aol.com)
- Password: Your ZOHO Mail password
- Alternatice Port Number: 465 (With SSL/TLS)
- Authentication: Required
- Sending Limits:
- For individual Emails: 300 x total confirmed and active users (per day, per organization)
- For Mass Emails:
- The mass emails per day, per company includes Autoresponders, active email Schedulers, Macros and Mass emails.