SEND MASS EMAIL
Send Personalized Mass Email Using SalesHandy
Check your Spam ScoreA higher spam score means that the chances of your email ending up in the spam folder is high. Some factors included: Domain blacklist, domain configuration like DKIM, SPF & MX record and text to image ratio. You can check your email spam score from tools like Mail-tester.
Warm-up email idIf your email account is new or has never been used to send bulk email in the past then, do not start sending mass emails on a full daily sending limit capacity, right from the start. Start with some certain amount, let say 100, and increase it gradually. It will increase the deliverability rate significantly.
Quality of Email ListCheck whether contacts in your email list are valid or not. Verify all the emails before putting them into your list. Update your email list regularly & make sure that it has a low bounce rate. Getting high number of bounces, flags spam filters and increases the chances of your emails to be delivered into the spam box.
Avoid Sending Emails at OnceAny account that send bulk email at a non-human rate will be flagged as spam. Hence, it is advisable to keep a short time interval between two consecutive emails to enact human like behavior. SalesHandy uses Drip method to automate your campaign which enables you to set the same.
Avoid Using Old Email TemplatesMany old email templates are available online. Never use such templates as it. These templates might have been used by many in the past, so using them without editing will be a red flag to spam filters. Instead, create a new template according to your requirements.
Text to Image RatioMaintain a low image to text ratio in your emails. Image only emails directly go to the spam folder. Your email should contain at least 80% text and 20% can be dedicated to images. Make sure you optimize the images before putting it into your email.
Avoid Spam-Triggering WordsIf you’re using spammy words in your emails then, you are making spam filters work easy. Avoid words like Free, Cheap, Guarantee etc. Here is list of words that you should avoid in your email subject lines
Use Proper GrammarBelieve me or not, grammatical errors will also affect your spam score and lead your emails into spam folders. Use proper grammar and write creative content that provides the value to your recipient.
Analyze Links in Your EmailDo not use links that redirect to low-quality landing pages. Low quality links will hurt your spam score. Moreover, use full links instead of shortened urls and avoid outward facing links that redirect to different page.
Personalized Bulk EmailsOne can send mass email up to 2000 recipients using custom mail merge fields from your uploaded CSV.
Email VerificationVerify the authenticity of email addresses with our smart filter. Delete the invalid, fake and duplicate email addresses from your list.
Link TrackingTrack how many times a link in your email get’s clicked. Get insight into recipient’s engagement level.
Follow-up up to 9 stagesSet-up up to 9 stages of automated follow-ups for your mass email campaign. Set conditional triggers like “Not Opened”, “Not Replied” and “Been Sent”.
Reply TrackingTrack the number of recipients who have replied to your email. Revamp your email if you are receiving low reply rate as compared to the open rate.
Bounce TrackingHave an idea about how many any why your emails failed to get delivered. Get details about false email addresses.
Send as ReplySend automated follow-up emails, to your mass email campaign, as a reply to the previous email in the same thread. Improve email response rate.
Add Unsubscribe linkOne can add an unsubscribe link in email body at each stage of the email merge campaign so that recipient can opt-out from further emails.
Domain BlockingYou can block sending emails to a given domain. Just upload a CSV file containing domains that you want to block or add a single domain to blocklist.
- To send a mass email Gmail campaign, first Sign-up into SalesHandy.
- Then login to app.saleshandy.com, go to profile under settings and link your Gmail account with the application.
- All your emails will now go through this linked email account.
- After linking your account with SalesHandy, follow the below steps to send mass emails.
- Download Outlook email tracking plugin from here.
- Before Installing SalesHandy, sign-up and create a new account by clicking on “Sign-up For Free”. Now, install SalesHandy, open your Outlook app and you will be able to see SalesHandy’s plugin icon in it.
- Click on it, fill the login details and you’re all set to send mass email in Outlook.
- After Gmail & Outlook, the question is how to send bulk email using SMTP with SalesHandy Web Application.
- To start, sign-up with SalesHandy and then open the SalesHandy app. Go to “Email Accounts”, click on “Connect New Account” and select SMTP.
- Enter your email address and its password, select your email service provider and our system will automatically fill up the required SMTP details.
STEP 1: UPLOAD RECIPIENT LIST
- After linking your account with SalesHandy, fill-in the mass email campaign title. It is just for your reference, and you can name it according to the purpose of the campaign. For example – Cold Emailing November, Send Mass Email.
- There are two options to upload a recipient list. 1) Upload a CSV File by selecting “Choose File” or 2) Import previously used mailing list from other email campaign.
- After uploading the CSV, there will be a pop-up for email verification. Click Ok to verify your list. This will delete inactive, invalid and spammy addresses saving you a lot of time and efforts and reducing your bounce rate.
STEP 2: PERSONALIZE YOUR EMAIL
- You can add personalization to your email subject line and body by selecting or typing Mail Merge fields from the CSV file shown at above the subject line of every stage.
- Once you upload the CSV file, you can see all mail merge fields above the subject line at every stage. You can add up to 20 Mail Merge fields.
STEP 3: ADDING AUTOMATED FOLLOW-UP EMAILS
With SalesHandy you can set-up up to 9 stages of automated follow-ups to your mass email campaign. There are three trigger conditions you can select, upon completion of which, your follow-up emails would be sent.
- Not Opened – If the recipient has not opened the previous email.
- Not Replied – If the recipient has not replied to the previous email.
- Been Sent – All recipients added to the uploaded email list.
STEP 4: SEND AS REPLY AND TRACK LINKS
- You can select, if you want to send follow-up emails as a new email or as a reply. “Send as Reply” feature makes the recipient feel like you have manually typed in the follow-up email, increasing the chances of getting a reply.
- You will find a toggle button to allow link tracking on the links included in the email. By tracking link clicks, you can get insight into the engagement levels of the recipients on your mailing list.
STEP 5: SEND TEST EMAIL
- After completing all the steps mentioned above, you can fill in CC and BCC fields for your email as per requirement and then send a test email to any desired email address.
- You can also check your campaign’s email spam score by sending a test email, to a spam testing website. Here’s more on how to improve email deliverability ratio.
STEP 6: SAVE AND SCHEDULE
It is the final step in sending your mass email campaign. Click on “Save and Schedule” under preference and your campaign would be set-up to be sent.
SALESHANDY - SENDING MASS EMAIL FAQ
What is the number of mass emails that I can send using SalesHandy?
Using Enterprise plan one can send mass email to 2000 recipients in a day. However, this limit is 1600 emails and 200 email per day for Plus and Regular plans respectively. For your reference, here is a blog that we have written specifically about Gmail: Gmail Mass Email sending limit.
Will my mass email Gmail campaign extract signature from my Gmail account?
If you want to add a signature in your mass email campaign, you need to update your SalesHandy profile with it as the Mail Merge feature does not extract it from your Gmail account.
Does mass email Gmail campaign feature support email templates?
Yes, one can frame an email template and use it while sending their bulk email campaign. This feature saves lots of time.
Can attach documents while sending bulk email?
Yes, you can attach documents while sending bulk email. To attach a document or file in a mass email campaign, you need to make sure to upload them in SalesHandy.
Will my mass email campaign recipients see the names of other recipients that I have included?
Each recipient of your mass mailing from your campaign, will receive the email as an individual email. One recipient would not be able to see other recipients included in the list of your mass email campaign.
Why my email mass campaign stopped?
It can happen if you exhaust your daily limit quota. Daily sending limit is based on the number of emails you send in a time frame of 24 hours. Hence your daily limit will be reset in 24 hours.
SalesHandy – The easiest and quickest way of sending mass emails from Gmail, Outlook Or Any Other Service Provider