Email campaigns are the most efficient way to keep in touch with your client, prospects, and subscribers. But how to send email campaigns is the big question.
Email marketing campaigns or popularly known as email campaigns are no less than perfecting an art form.
Your campaign (sequence) needs to have a catchy subject line, Introduction in email, a well-drafted email copy, a Call to action to entice the recipient to take action, an Email signature, and you should also follow spam-free practices to achieve higher email deliverability and reply rates.
Why you should use Email Campaign for Prospecting?
- Easy to get started
- Cost Effective
- Strengthens professional relationships
- Generate sales
- Easy Tracking
- Builds your brand
- Generate leads & promotes your services
- Great ROI
- Helps you in nurturing your leads through followups
Email gives your business a power to reach your targeted audience in a personalized manner and in a place where they visit almost daily – their inbox.
It’s one of the most cost-effective marketing & lead generation strategies. We have the facts to back up our statement as well:
- 64% of the small businesses use email marketing to reach their potential customers
- 62% of the business professionals prefer email for business communication
- 78% of marketers in 2020 said email is important to overall company success.
- 73% of millennials identify the email as their preferred means of business communication.
In this article, we will show you how to send an email campaign (sequence) from Saleshandy.
5 steps to send an email campaign (sequence) from Saleshandy
Step 1: Sign-up to Saleshandy
You will first need to create an account to access the Saleshandy dashboard. You can connect your Gsuite or Microsoft account and easily get started.
Step 2: Create a sequence
After successfully connecting your account, it is time to compose an email. Head to the sequence tab from the left side and click on Create Sequence and then add steps to create your first step in sequence. You can add upto 49 follow-ups which will get triggered if recipient replies.
Step 3: Personalize your email using merge tags
To personalize your email campaigns (sequence), add merge tags like First name, email, etc. directly from the Saleshandy dashboard. After composing your email, click on save.
Step 4: Add your prospects list
Add the prospects to whom you want to send this email campaign (sequence). Head to the prospects tab from sequence. And click on Add Prospects. You can either import a CSV file or search & add. You can also import prospect’s information directly from our LinkedIn email Finder and import all data in just few clicks.
Step 5: Activate your sequence
After finishing the above 4 steps, your email sequence is ready to be sent. Click on the top-right Paused button to activate your sequence. Before you activate your sequence make sure to schedule it for your recipient’s time zone.
Video guide to create and send email campaigns
Why choose Saleshandy to send email campaigns?
- Personalized Emails: You can send personalized email campaigns (sequence) by adding merge tags. Personalization increases both the open and reply rates of your campaigns. Saleshandy allows you to import CSV file with custom fields for super personalization. You can also check your personalization scores in Saleshandy.
2. Automated Follow-ups: You can send up to 49 follow-ups (steps) in Saleshandy. You can also send trigger based emails with Saleshandy. Saleshandy also offers the functionality to pause your automated email in between to trick the servers into thinking you are ‘human’; boosting deliverability rates. You can also autopilot the whole process to make sure you send every follow-up on time to get high response rates.
3. Email Tracking: With Saleshandy’s advanced tracking reports, you can analyze open rates, reply rates, click through rates, bounce rates, engagement rates, individual tracking, etc. In addition, it provides notifications and team reports for you to stay on top of your outreach and maximize conversions.
4. Email Warmup: Saleshandy does a real warm-up for you by interacting with a network of safe inboxes to improve both your reputation & deliverability. You can start your warm-up automatically by connecting your multiple email accounts with any email service provider (GSuite, Outlook, SMTP). Saleshandy offers more high deliverability features such as Bounce guard, Pre header, Email Health score and Ramp up.
5. LinkedIn Email Finder: Finding the lead has never been so easy. With the Saleshandy LinkedIn plugin, you can easily add prospects directly to your dashboard with their contact information.
6. Email writing assistance: Saleshandy provides AI-based writing assistance. You can get real-time suggestions while writing, helps to send successful cold emails.
7. Email Verification: You can also verify the emails in Saleshandy before sending your campaigns to validate all the emails before prospecting.
Saleshandy allows you to send email campaigns in a very easy and efficient way. Now that you know the steps to create a sequence so start sending emails right away.